Room 1803, 2nd, 2501 Lane, Guyang North Road, Songjiang District, Shanghai, China
The hand flanging machine is from the edge of the product processing machinery. For example, an automatic folding and packaging folding machine of lithium-ion power battery adopts the multi position rotating circulation mode, which carries out the folding and packaging of lithium-ion power battery through three positions. At the same time, each position adopts a folding knife body with different angles, which has the characteristics of low cost, stable performance, high automation degree and convenient adjustment.
Hand flanging machine is a simple bending machine, which can be either manual or mobile. The simplest method is to use a model with bending radius to fix the steel plate firmly on the working table of the machine tool. The protruding part of the material is placed on another workbench, which can rotate along the center of the bending radius. When the movable table rises, it bends the stainless steel to the required angle. Obviously, when bending, stainless steel slides on the table. Therefore, in order to prevent scratching the stainless steel, the surface of the worktable must be smooth. In the actual processing, plastic film is usually used to protect the stainless steel surface.
Operating procedures of hand flanging machine:
1. Before operation, it is required to wear tight protective clothing with cuffs fastened. The lower part of the coat shall not be opened. It is not allowed to wear, take off or change clothes beside the starting machine tool, or wrap the cloth on the body to prevent the machine from being twisted. Safety helmet must be worn, braids should be put into the hat, and skirts and slippers are not allowed.
2. Folding workers must go through a certain professional study, to understand the structure and performance of the machine tool they operate and the correct way to install the mold, in order to operate alone.
3. Before use, add lubricating oil, and carry out two-minute inspection for empty operation.
4. After start-up, it is required to wait for the normal operation speed before starting to work; at the same time, observe the dynamic situation of surrounding personnel to prevent injury.
5. Do not use the machine beyond the specification.
6. When the workpiece turns over or moves forward or backward, the operators on both sides shall be in close contact with each other, and the actions shall be consistent.
7. It is not allowed to have welding scar and large burr on the material, so as to prevent mold damage.
8. After the work, cut off the power supply and do a good job in machine tool maintenance and environment cleaning.